How life goes

 

Monday, May 08, 2006

The sweetest mom....


To me the most beautiful of God’s creation is mother, and I’m sure this is not just to me, if there is anything the whole world would agree up on then this is it, in spite of religious, social and demographic differences.

I thought of writing so much about my mom but I am short of words now. My mom is my guide, my teacher, my role model. She is so loving and caring,,,, if I get hurt the first tear would be my mom’s, yet she pretends to be tough because she knows her tears would make me vulnerable. She sacrifices her pleasures for us, discovers happiness in small things of ours. She would never forget the day I started walking even after becoming older. Even the smallest of achievements of mine would make her feel conceited. She is very helpful, supportive and is a good decision maker which makes her siblings often look up to her. There are so many things to learn from her.

I love my dad too as much as my mom, for whom I'm still a kid. He is so caring, emotional and sentimental which is quiet uncommon in men. I often feel lucky for being a part of such a wonderful family.

1 Comments:

  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home