How life goes

 

Thursday, April 20, 2006

For my husband who feels I am not expressive

To me marriage is a bond that ties a man and a woman to a lifelong commitment. But everybody is not lucky enough to reap the fruits which is not uncommon, I would proudly say I am not one among them.

Life changed a lot after marriage, some for good, others are also for good only if taken in a right way. I have experienced a transformation of myself from a college going naughty girl to a responsible woman.. yes woman, indeed its hard to take yourself as woman, this is what I meant when I told that ‘others are also for good only if taken in a right way’.

Vijay, my husband, is a blend of a fun loving kiddo enjoying cartoons, a responsible person who is focused in life having a clear picture of what he wants from life. I can’t say he is go getter kinds, but surely can become one if he wants to. He is very determined and can surely win the world if he wants to, this might sound little exaggeration but to me he surely is. His first love is his car like any other guy, he even kisses n pats his car which makes me jealous at times… was just kidding.

I don’t believe in love at first sight, to me love at first sight vanishes at second sight. At the same time I had aversion for arranged marriage, where a person marries a complete stranger without knowing his likes and dislikes. Ours is not a love marriage, neither is arranged completely. We had an opportunity to know each other well and then acceded for marriage, of course it takes a life time to know a person completely.

As I told my life changed quite a bit after marriage, and Vijay is there at every step of it. He made me think big and aim high. I realized from him how consequential are aspirations to ones life. He emboldens me at every point of time. He loves reading books and infused the same in me. He boasts my confidence and makes me feel much more capable. I am not saying he is perfect a man, there sure are darker sides of him, but I can say the brighter side overshadow them.

I am basically not an expressive person, if Vijay can understand only my words, he will not even know the half of what I wrote here and if he understands the innerside of me he surely will know much more. May be at times being expressive brings people close, that is why is the writing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home