How life goes

 

Monday, May 01, 2006

Learning from nature

I had always been admirer of nature, I loved watching green plants, colorful flowers, mountains, roaring oceans, sun rises and sun sets. Everything about nature is beautiful yet deep inside this adorable beauty are great lessons which most of us tend to ignore.

On one sad lonely day of mine I was feeling downhearted and dejected until something caught my sight. It was so usual, so common, so often, I wondered how I couldn’t notice it all these days. It was a sight of a tree standing still even when its leaves are all fallen. I felt happy seeing the tree stalwart without giving up. I realized that I was not alone, there are hard times in everyone’s life and then said to myself that I would never give up and would wait for the spring full of new life.

It was then I found my new guide, my new teacher. The whole thing has changed my perception towards nature. I started searching for new lessons of nature. I started wondering how every thing is created so beautifully, yet meaningfully. Beauty combined with a meaning is what I started to look for.


I had always known the transformation of an ugly looking caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly by the construction of cocoon, but never tried to understand what it is telling to me, I always thought it was natural. I now know it. Instead of complaining about being you, try to bring a new you by hard work. The construction of a cocoon is not easy task, it has fear of being washed away by rain, fear of being eaten by animals, but still it overcomes the obstacles and dares to construct it with a dream of becoming a butterfly. We all have dreams and aspirations, but would do very little towards it fearing about obstacles, but nature has shown us how hardest of the dreams can come true.

I was standing on shore of an ocean, I could see far off the sky and water touching each other which was quiet impractical, then I learned not to believe my eyes without analyzing.

I loved watching rainbows when sun and rain turned up together. I now know they are the colors of unity.

Oceans being so big are of little use for us. It is small rivers or lakes which fulfills our thirst. I realized that to be helpful to others size never matters. We can always support others even with the minimum we have.

A tree teaches us how to live for others, it bears the pain of plucking the fruit to satisfy our hunger. Why not, that is where its growth lies.

5 Comments:

  • Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

  • I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM  

  • Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home