How life goes

 

Friday, May 01, 2009

Together once again

It has been a very pleasant week so far and I am very much looking forward to the long weekend and all the fun in store for me. It is very nice having our parents with us, and reversing our roles giving them instructions on what to do and what not :)

I have always been the most pampered one of us three and what makes it standout as a a cactus in desert is that it was not just my parents who pampered me, but my sisters as well. It was my younger sister who used to get me ready for my school, put me on my shores, and you are not going to believe this, she even used to carry my bag and lunch box to school! I used to happily stroll with nothing to carry, and my sister on the other hand used to wrestle with 2 big bags of books.

Well, don't make your imaginations go wild and picture me as an evil child :) luckily even with so much pampering I have not turned out to be the mean spoiled brat as in moves ;) In fact I still remember it all and we sisters still share the same bonding as we used to in childhood :) (Although my sister is still famous with our circle of family for this act of hers... and I am equally infamous!. )

It is a great feeling, having our families with us this time as a grown up responsible home owner :) I don't know if I have enjoyed doing it, but it definitely is a different feeling not acting as a kid with all those who still see/pamper me as a kid!

2 Comments:

  • poor saritha akka and evil u!!

    i cant believe you are the same sharmi!! :)

    By Blogger AS..., at 11:57 AM  

  • emee only sari chesina tyagalu raasu neenu ennenni chesaa okkati anna mention chesava :P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home