How life goes

 

Monday, December 18, 2006

Indians Glorified II

In my previous blog I gave few examples of Indians who won accolades world wide and how that fills me with pride. Here I have come up with yet another example.

It is an ad by Italian Telecommunication Company which has won Epica Award for best ad.

Play Video

I am very glad that an Indian leader is recognized and remembered by world even after half a century of his death. Though I am more a follower of the revolutionists like Bhagat Singh, Bose (a glance at my Orkut communities will surely reveal that), this ad has surely delighted me.

It is said that distance intensifies love, this surely has happened to me. My love towards my nation is at peaks at this point than at any stage of my life. A single article I read about my country, a single award to my nation, single achievement by any Indian … all these add fuel to fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home